Select a category
suitable for you
marketplace in India
Pharma Franchise Deals is the online portal which is on a role to provide the quality PCD Pharma Franchise, Pharma PCD & Third Party Manufacturing leads with best offers from companies across PAN India. Pharma Franchise Deals is only platform where you can get quality leads for Pharma B2B business leads at Affordable rates. So If you are Looking for best PCD Pharma Company, Pharma franchise company then visit now.
We are the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the region. With over 500 products and 5 divisions we provide best Pharma franchise opportunity to our customers.We have wide range of Tablets, Softgel Capsules, Capsules, Injectables, Syrups, Dry Syrups, Topical Gels, Creams, Oils, Lotions, Drops, Sachet. Our dedicated customer support team takes care of all your issues.All promotional material like Visual Aid, Prescription Pads, LBL, Reminder Cards, Pen, Keychain, Gifts etc. are provided Free of Cost.
India enjoys an important position in the global pharmaceuticals sector. The pharmaceutical sector was valued at US$ 33 billion in 2017. The country’s pharmaceutical industry is expected to expand at a CAGR of 22.4 percent over 2015–20 to reach US$ 55 billion. India’s pharmaceutical exports stood at US$ 17.27 billion in FY18 and have reached US$ 10.80 billion in FY19 (up to October 2018). Pharmaceutical franchise products include bulk drugs, intermediates, drug formulations, biologicals, Ayush & herbal products and surgical. Pharma Franchise & PCD Pharma has emerged as a potential business sector in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
What Pharmaceutical Franchise actually means?
The PCD and medicine franchise is the spine of the Indian pharmaceutical industry. Within just a few years, it has become one of the trendy selling techniques for pharma companies.
PCD Pharma Companies are those companies, which provides products to its franchise partners and also a monopoly of marketing and distributorship rights for the given geographic area or location.
A franchise is an authorization company which is granted by a particular well-established organization or the government allowing them to deal with specific commercial activities. Such commercial or business activities comprise of being acting like an agent or marketer or are one of the sales representatives for products of an explicit group or company.
Pharma franchise is permission approved by a pharmaceutical company to an individual, distributor, or a specialized group that assists them to deal with proprietary products, use brand names as well as utilize the trademarks for continuing their commercial activities provided as a monopoly right. The PCD pharma Company which give products, brand name, and support to its franchise partner is also called the “pharma franchiser” or “PCD pharma franchise company”.
Need and Benefits of Pharma PCD Franchise
Both the PCD Pharma Company and Franchise partner have a mutually beneficial relationship with each other. Where PCD Pharma Company can expand its brand reach into the market with funds and support of the franchise. On the other hand Franchise partner can start their business with monopoly rights in the given area with quality products and without establishing own pharma company.
Main Tips to start a pharmaceutical Franchise Business
The following points you need to keep in mind before starting medicine Franchise Business
- The first step is Choosing a good Pharma Company for investment. This is the main step and all your profits are based on this the company you pick and the products you choose. Get the entire knowledge and analysis the Pharma company you choose.
- Check the availability of the product that they are offering for the franchise. You need to Check whether the offered products are genuine or not or side effect of these products should be checked and analyze the other data about the franchise products. Since there is always a possibility of encountering fake companies, one must be cautious.
- Get the proper details about the history of the preferred company, market share, vision, mission, certifications, quality control and goals. What is the overall market reputation? All of these aspects need to be investigated fully.
- Risks of infiltration could be avoided by taking the monopoly rights. Therefore, it is very important to read the terms and condition of monopoly rights. It should be very clear about the territory where you want to market the products of the company. Do take the written agreement.
- Next step is to verify the terms of payments? Is the payment required in advance? If yes, then how much percent? Sometimes, complete payment is asked beforehand whereas it is part payment sometimes. The conditions should be clear, unambiguous, and documented.
- Discuss the Franchise business targets and monopoly rights. It is important to establish a credible relationship with the company so that the targets assigned are realistic. It is good for both parties.
- Sign off the business agreement. It is the last and final process.
Important Documents Needed To Be Owned and Submitted To the Pharma Company
You will need to own certain list of documents which are compulsory to submit it to the main Pharma PCD Franchise Company before you apply for Franchise:
- Legal Drug license (Central Drug Standard Control Organization/State Drug Standard Control Organization provides it)
- A copy of rent agreement of your premises if taken on lease or rent. In case you own it, a copy of the blueprint.
- PAN number from Income Tax department
- Registration copy of a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) contract with attestation from partners (conditional)
- CST ( Central Sales Tax)
- TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Learn about GST (Goods and Service Tax), 2017 which will affect the business of pharma PCD franchise.
India is the largest provider of generic drugs globally. Indian pharmaceutical sector industry supplies over 50 per cent of global demand for various vaccines, 40 per cent of generic demand in the US and 25 per cent of all medicine in UK.India enjoys an important position in the global pharmaceuticals sector. The country also has a large pool of scientists and engineers who have the potential to steer the industry ahead to an even higher level. Presently over 80 per cent of the antiretroviral drugs used globally to combat AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) are supplied by Indian pharmaceutical firms. PCD pharma business is a good way of earning a handsome profit. Don’t forget your rent, electricity, labor etc cost which area requirement of every business. First, make your mind and read all the details you required for opting a Pharma Franchise Business and then Proceed further for attaining profit in this sector.
Pharma Franchise Deals is a Globally Trusted Pharmaceutical Franchise Company, and is a well-recognized name in providing Third Party Pharma Manufacturing Services. You can trust us for all your Medicine Franchise and Pharma Business requirements. Being an ISO 9001-2008 Certified PCD Company in India, we aim to provide you with the best quality Tablets, Capsules, Syrups, Injections and other Pharma Products at affordable rates.